[OSM-talk] OSM Mirror

Frans Thamura frans at meruvian.org
Tue Nov 29 18:31:23 GMT 2011

your familiy in indonesia? selamat datang. contact me if u are in
indonesia again :)

we will setup 2 server, :) GeoServer and mapnik..all in 1 machine, our
server is cloud based on openstack, 3 images ...

because we want also to implement a JOSM style, OSM API. we will pick
mapnik... but still need help to anyone that have experience.

GeoServer.. we use to implement OGC. we still diging a good
architecture for osmosa project.

--
Frans Thamura (曽志胜)
Chief of Advisory

Mobile: +628557888699
Blog: http://blogs.mervpolis.com/roller/flatburger (id)

FB: http://www.facebook.com/meruvian
TW: http://www.twitter.com/meruvian / @meruvian
Website: http://www.meruvian.org

"We grow because we share the same belief."