[OSM-talk] OpenMaps App Blocked By OpenStreetMap

Pierre-Alain Dorange pdorange at mac.com
Sun Oct 9 11:59:11 BST 2011

Zsombor Szabó <zsombor at gmail.com> wrote:

> About OpenMaps:
> OpenMaps is a powerful iOS app based on maps and web services around
> OpenStreetMap. To date it was downloaded more than 250.000 times and
> as of 2011.09.07 it is the 7th most popular OSM editor.

I'm also a happy user of openmaps on iPad.
To temporaly solve the problem (using openmaps) i add openmapquest tile
server to openmaps.

But it doesn't really solve anything. If openmaps users is growing you
probably needs your own tile server solution, as said before.

--
Pierre-Alain Dorange
OSM experiences : <http://www.leretourdelautruche.com/map/>