[OSM-talk] The Open Source OpenStreetMap Book

Parveen Arora mail at parveenarora.in
Sun Oct 23 11:52:13 BST 2011

On Sat, Oct 22, 2011 at 6:24 PM, Ian Dees <ian.dees at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> Over the last week, Kate Chapman, Shaun McDonald and I worked together with
> some professional documentation people to write an open source OpenStreetMap
> getting started book.
> Please read my diary post to get an idea of what we
> did: http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/iandees/diary/15152
> We're looking for feedback and help keeping it up to date.

Its very nice to see a book on OpenStreetMap.
Well Done.
Can we have its pdf available? Because I am also interested to read it.

Most probably we are going to take part in the Google Code-In, If you
need any kind of help or as if you want to add any more content to it
then we can also include this in the tasks list of GCI.
http://code.google.com/gci

Thank You.

--
Parveen Arora