[OSM-talk] [Talk-us] The Open Source OpenStreetMap Book

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Mon Oct 24 03:47:47 BST 2011

What I like so far about this book over the other ones - that I have
not read, but I have seen their ToC - is the scope which is decidedly
more limited. That makes it a better guidebook for the aspiring mapper
than the other two that are undoubtedly more comprehensive, but for
that reason also less attractive for newcomers.

The fact that it's all open source - aren't the other ones? I'm
surprised! - helps a lot too.

Martijn

--
martijn van exel