[OSM-talk] twitter handling

SteveC steve at asklater.com
Thu Sep 8 16:20:41 BST 2011

Chris

* Remote searches aren't guaranteed to be accurate. Therefore you're
probably missing posts. I do all the time.
* There are lots of search terms, OSM, openstreetmap, #openstreetmap,
open streetmap, open street map ... Therefore you're probably missing posts.
* Chicken and egg. No OSM answers supplied today - so why would there be
lots of questions?

Personally I want the OSM attitude to be "that's a fun idea, let's try
it". This costs us basically nothing, if it doesn't work we can kill it.
With a bit of luck though, it will result in more mapping.

Steve