[OSM-talk] SOTM streaming!

Toby Murray toby.murray at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 17:52:46 BST 2011

My understanding is that there is a "professional" recording being
done (I think freeseer?) that will be put up after the conference but
they aren't streaming. I guess ustream lets me record videos for later
playback too but I didn't click that button on the first session. I'll
try it on the next one.

Note: the webcam microphone is very unfocused and picks up things like
me typing on my laptop behind it and such. Also, whenever there is
applause, be prepared to mute your volume for a few seconds. I don't
see any options for normalizing the audio levels :)

Toby