[OSM-talk] SOTM streaming!

Toby Murray toby.murray at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 06:00:13 BST 2011

I just made one more pass through my uploads and cleared out some junk
where the wireless network ate my broadcast during the HOT
presentation. I haven't watched all of the videos myself but I will
say the quality varies a lot depending on the network connection,
where I was sitting in the room, etc. So don't expect miracles. But
there are definitely some watchable sessions. Any sessions where the
fosslc videos have been uploaded will have much better audio and a
better view of the slides but no view of the stage/presenter. I assume
more of these will be coming in the next week.

I just linked all of my videos on the SOTM 2011 wiki page:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/State_Of_The_Map_2011

Enjoy! As for the parts that aren't good enough to be enjoyable...
well... you should have come to SOTM in person!  :)

Toby