[OSM-talk] British Antarctic Territories

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 12:22:06 BST 2011

A while back I downloaded some 7000 full resolution scans from the
NLA, mostly public domain. e.g. like this one
http://nla.gov.au/nla.map-rm4049. I've been using them here and there
for OSM where I tag with source_ref(:.+)?=http://nla.gov.au/* However
I had a quick look by couldn't find yours among these. They should be
a nice addition!