[OSM-talk] Goodbye and thank you for the fish

Gary G: gary at gary68.de
Fri Sep 30 13:22:54 BST 2011

My fellow mappers,

with a sad eye I will stop my activities for OSM. I have“worked” long for OSM, accomplished many things and learnt much (XML, Perl,bash, SVG). But it’s time for something new. A bit I also miss the challengeshere.

I will present my program Mapweaver at the Perl Workshop in Frankfurt in a few weeks and then call it a day.

My programs are provided in the SVN where anybody can use,modify etc. them.

My server gary68.de will be run down when the contractpermits it. I think it will be some months. The provision of all regularreports will be stopped.

Should there be the need for Mapweaver maintenance orexpansion I might be doing that. (Can’t neglect my “master piece”.)

You can still reach me under my private eMail address.

Thank you all and good luck for the project.

Gerhard
Gary68