[OSM-talk] Komuna e Malishevës, Serbia ?

Lester Caine lester at lsces.co.uk
Sun Apr 1 09:43:26 BST 2012

RB wrote:
> It has nothing to do with taking side or whatever, but I am just saying that is
> is a complicated situation and that our map should try to reflect it.

Actually I think something is broken with 'Location' ... Apparently
Worcestershire is now in the East of England ...
Ignoring the politics ... if the mechanism for creating a location does not work
we don't have much chance of fixing anything?
The complicated situation is working out what needs changing irrespective of
anything else.

Anyway edit access is not available now until the 4th, so perhaps in this case
there was some vandalism prior to the database going to read-only :(

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL