[OSM-talk] Komuna e Malishevës, Serbia ?

Mike Dupont jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 1 10:13:38 BST 2012

OK, Thank you.

Well this looks like the type of stuff we are dealing with recently.

We mentioned it to data with not any response at all,  I guess they are
very busy with other things.

there is a small group of serbs who are working on renaming everything back
to pre 1989.

I guess we will have to deal with this on a daily basis. It is not the
first time we had this problem.

mike

James Michael DuPont