[OSM-talk] Traffic simulation Modeling using OSM data

Marcus Götz marcus.goetz at geog.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed Apr 4 09:24:29 BST 2012

Hi,

Just recently we did some traffic/evacuation simulations for indoors. In
particular we have utilized the multi-agent traveling simulator MATSim
(www.matsim.org) and IndoorOSM
(http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/IndoorOSM) data for our simulations.
The scenario is based on a university building which is fully occupied,
resulting in 313 agents. Some results are combined in a small video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7u9g022IrVY

Greetings,
Marcus