[OSM-talk] GSoC proposal, submited, looking for feedback

István Lakatos lakatos.isti at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 19:20:33 BST 2012

Hi,

I know this is kind of late, seeing how there are less than 24 hours
until the submission deadline, but nevertheless, I was thinking if it
was possible to get some feedback regarding my project proposal, at
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2012/lakatosi/1
I was thinking of tackling the video-based sign-detection project,
however, I am also trying to complete a proposal for the anomalies
detection engine. Any input regarding the idea is also welcome :)

Good day!
Istvan Lakatos