[OSM-talk] Relicensing timeline

Elena ``of Valhalla'' elena.valhalla at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 17:43:27 BST 2012

Hello

Are there any news on a date when we can expect that any data that
is going to be deleted is no longer in the database?

In one of the town I map we're going to lose quite a number
of pedestrian streets and we have decided to organize a
mapping party to recreate them (and add missing POIs etc.).

The problem is that on the next week end we have a nice
opportunity to promote the mapping party, so we must know the
date before this wednesday (to be able to print flyers):
do you think that 28 April would be a safe date, or is it better
to wait until May?

--
Elena ``of Valhalla''