[OSM-talk] Osmosa Viewer for Osmosa.net and OSM.org

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Thu Apr 26 18:49:04 BST 2012

Serge,

It is not a fork but a local site, I think there is just some language
confusion going on.

My understanding of the intent it to provide faster access to
OpenStreetMap data within Indonesia.  The network within Indonesia is
pretty fast, but slow to the rest of the world.  So having locally
hosted tiles and data is a huge boon in this case.  Editing will be
done on the main OpenStreetMap server.

Correct me if I'm wrong Frans=).

Best,

-Kate