[OSM-talk] Licence status in Potlatch2, and data deletion?

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 01:32:29 BST 2012

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 1:23 AM, Richard Fairhurst <richard at systemed.net> wrote:
> Presume that's Melbourne, Australia rather than the nice little Derbyshire
> town ten miles down the road from where I am now. :) But yes, I can go to
> Melbourne and see that way 4308541 (for example) is 'partial'. It could be
> that your Flash Player has cached a faulty crossdomain.xml and is
> therefore refusing to load, or something. I'd try manually opening (and
> reloading) wtfe's crossdomain in a browser window to refresh the cache, or
> experimenting with a different browser to see if that works.

Ok, I've reloaded http://wtfe.gryph.de/crossdomain.xml in both Chrome
and FireFox, and still no go.

With more testing, I see that it does in fact work on my Mac. Hmm.
Anything else I can try flushing?

Michael Collinson wrote:
>You have probably checked, but the same thing happened to me about the same time. I found that all
> the Potlatch options I had set had reverted to default, perhaps a new version being pushed out, and that >
I had to go and tick Options > Show License Status again. It has
happened to me again several times since.

Me too - but yes, I've tried setting it off, then on again.

Steve