[OSM-talk] Multi city OSM mapping party around #desarrollandolatinoamerica

Alex Barth alex at mapbox.com
Wed Aug 8 00:13:51 BST 2012

This year desarrollando latino america [1] will be organizing another multi city latin american hackathon on the first weekend of December. I'd like to add an OpenStreetMap flavor to it and help organize mapping parties in each of the participant cities either during or before the hackathon. Details are still being determined, I just wanted to drop a quick heads up here and encourage everybody who is interested in helping organize in one of the cities below to get in touch. Either way, I will follow up with details on this list.

A quick list of cities that are confirmed so far, more to come:

Argentina: Buenos Aires (possibly Cordoba, others)
Brasil: Sao Paolo (possible Rio, Recife, others)
Bolivia: La Paz
Chile: Santiago (possibly Temuco, Concepción, Viña, Valparaiso, others)
Costa Rica: San José
Perú: Lima (& other)
México: México DF
Uruguay: Montevideo