[OSM-talk] Extended tagging schema - my thoughts

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 17:38:34 BST 2012

(Foolish me - meant to send that email to the tagging list. It's now posted
there so suggest any more responses are to the tagging list.)

Yep, many formats can be used. First thing is to see if the idea is liked
by anyone, including Eckhart, who raised the issue on the tagging list
today.

Regards,
Rob