[OSM-talk] Submit your session proposal for SOTM USA

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Thu Aug 16 17:23:07 BST 2012

Hi all! (crossposting talk, talk-us, talk-ca)

The deadline for session proposals for the State of the Map USA conference
is on *Friday, August 31*, so submit your session idea soon:
http://stateofthemap.us/form. The conference will be made up for talks by
community members on everything from tools and techniques to working with
and contributing to OSM data to showcases of it in use by companies,
governments, nonprofits, and everybody to bigger picture discussions of
where OSM should be moving in the future.

The State of the Map USA conference will bring together people working
with, adding to, and advocating for OpenStreetMap. Our community is filled
with people doing interesting, cutting edge, and important work. This is
your chance to share it with us all.

You can submit your session proposal here - we just need 200 words or less
about what you want to talk about. If you have questions, email me or hit
us up on Twitter at @sotmus.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Best,
Martijn