[OSM-talk] OSM Legal in OSM reimplementation project

Frans Thamura frans at meruvian.org
Sat Aug 18 00:11:59 BST 2012

Hi all

Should we write cc by sa and openstreetmap in main page and show those in
every map that use it.

our apps is opensource under apache, but hosted version as saas also
available.. and we have 2 options, for indonesian user we recommend using
osmosa.net and outside indonesia using openstreetmap.org

Thx