[OSM-talk] horrible job in gjilan,kosovo

Richard Fairhurst richard at systemed.net
Wed Aug 22 12:29:13 BST 2012

Peteris Krisjanis wrote:
> I'm not the person who can fix this, but can you be more precise
> why do you think this is error from rectration bot? Do you claim
> that license of data were ok?

Some of Mike's imports may have had compatible licences.

However, as he says at
http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/James%20Michael%20DuPont/diary/15777 , he

a) wasn't willing to volunteer information as to which imports these were
(point 2)
b) didn't use separate, documented accounts for each import source, as per
the Import Guidelines (second comment, "more than half my edits are
imports")

Consequently unless the bot magically gained psychic powers and could guess
the licence of each changeset, his non-acceptance stood. The bot is clever
but it's not _that_ clever.

Mike - all your edits appear to be preserved at fosm.org so I suggest you
use that. And the FOSM lists.

cheers