[OSM-talk] horrible job in gjilan,kosovo

Mike Dupont jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 22 23:32:41 BST 2012

Richard,
your insults, personal attacks and negative comments that I have had to
endure in the past are now continuing now. I wonder why people tolerate it.

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 11:29 AM, Richard Fairhurst <richard at systemed.net>wrote:

> Consequently unless the bot magically gained psychic powers and could guess
> the licence of each changeset, his non-acceptance stood. The bot is clever
> but it's not _that_ clever.
>
> Mike - all your edits appear to be preserved at fosm.org so I suggest you
> use that. And the FOSM lists.

Up to now, I have not asked anyone in kosovo to join fosm, I have tried to
keep my personal reservations about the license change to myself and still
wear the hat of being an osm promoter in kosovo. Now I get someone who is a
total jerk from the fosm board asking me to leave or what?

why does the community tolerate such bad leadership?

mike

--
James Michael DuPont
 <http://flossk.org>Saving wikipedia(tm) articles from deletion