[OSM-talk] horrible job in gjilan,kosovo

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 23 13:52:52 BST 2012

Dangnabbit, I can't believe you kids made reach way into the back of the closet, dust off this ill-fitting moderators hat, and put it on my tired head this early morning.

Thought things would quiet down on this thread after Richard's measured and witty post. Everyone who has posted after that, consider this at least a moderation warning. And please don't continue to contribute to this unnecessary thread.

Thanks
Mikel, Moderators

* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron