[OSM-talk] HOT Internship Roster

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Thu Aug 30 01:34:22 BST 2012

Hi All,

Perhaps most people interested in this are already on the HOT mailing
list. We are putting together a roster for internships right now:
http://hot.openstreetmap.org/join_the_internship_roster_for_field_deployment

What does this mean? Over the past 2 years HOT has had people come
with us on trips to Haiti, Indonesia, and Senegal to help volunteer
and learn what HOT does. Typically on these trips we cover housing,
travel, and insurance. It is great opportunity to get involved in
HOT's field work.

Typically we've recruited for these internships on a case by case
basis. Meaning when an opportunity comes up we post it to our website.
To ease the burden of this process a bit, we are currently creating a
roster.

If you are interested please apply. And to get more involved with HOT
join our mailing list: http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/hot

Best,

-Kate