[OSM-talk] Bug fixes multilingual map

Christian Quest cquest at openstreetmap.fr
Mon Dec 3 10:17:48 GMT 2012

The slash may also be part of many shortened names (in France):
Neuilly sur Seine -> Neuilly s/ Seine

A long "em dash" (U+2014) may be used not to mix with the basic short one.
Have a look at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dash

We add a recent (long) talk about all dash types on talk-fr ;)

Christian Quest - OpenStreetMap France - http://openstreetmap.fr/u/cquest