[OSM-talk] Bing Aerial Imagery Analyzer for OpenStreetMap

ant antofosm at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 22:38:48 GMT 2012

Hi,

due to popular request I've tweaked the Bing analyser so you can use it
with editors. The analyser can now work like a TMS that tunnels Bing
imagery through to your editor while the processing is done in the
background.

TMS URL:
http://ant.dev.openstreetmap.org/bingimageanalyzer/tile.php/{zoom}/{x}/{y}.png?returnaerial=1

Let me know if it works for you.