[OSM-talk] Possibly broken multipolygon

Pierre Béland infosbelas-gps at yahoo.fr
Mon Dec 17 03:02:46 GMT 2012

Cartinus,

a simple test to validate if boundary relation works properly is to interrogate nominatim.openstreetmap.org.

Searching Breukelen, Stichtse Vecht seems to work fine and report the appropriate hierarchy of information.
result in french :
Breukelen, Stichtse Vecht, Bestuur Regio Utrecht, Utrecht, Pays-Bas

Pierre