[OSM-talk] Marketshare <iPhone Google Maps Hits 10 Million Downloads in 48 Hours>

Pierre Béland infosbelas-gps at yahoo.fr
Tue Dec 18 18:20:38 GMT 2012

Outreach!

We have to follow the actuality and contact medias and show how dynamic is the tandem Open Source APIs, OSM Open Data.

The best would be to have a media kit with infos about both OSM map, Free database, collaborators, routing API like http://map.project-osrm.org/, the many API's for phones, the possibility to contribute by phone, APPs for Android.
http://www.outdoormaps.org/?p=194

Pierre