[OSM-talk] House Numbers

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Sun Dec 30 21:53:28 GMT 2012

Hi,

    I've made a program that counts how many house numbers someone has
added. It uses object history, so it should be able to correctly "award"
the count to the person actually adding the addr:housenumber tag.

I don't yet know what will happen with this, but before I make further
plans, here's the current list of all accounts that have added
addresses, and how many:

http://www.remote.org/frederik/tmp/housenumbers.html

It would be great if you could find your name on the list and do a quick
sanity check in your head whether this looks right or not.

According to this list, 208 accounts have added more than 10k house
numbers - if any one of them has actually surveyed that many houses they
should be awarded a prize! A further ~ 1400 have done between 1k and 10k
numbers, and ~ 4600 have done between 100 and 1k numbers.

It is quite possible that the program has bugs so if you notice
something strange, do mention it.

Bye
Frederik