[OSM-talk] Change in OSM Inspector License View/WTFE

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Wed Feb 1 17:05:02 GMT 2012

Hi,

    I have recently changed the OSMI license view to update more
frequently. Most changes should now be visible within about 4 hours; the
more complex analysis that finds out whether an object has been stripped
of problematic contributions still takes about a day though.

I have also moved wtfe.gryph.de to another server where it is
automatically synced with the OSMI database. If you find anything out of
sync, let me know. Once every 4 hours there will be a very short
downtime in the WTFE service (of maybe 5 seconds) while the database is
exchanged for the new version, so if you get an error message when

I would also like to draw attention tho the "report" service that can
give you a detailed breakdown of the assessment of a specific object, e.g.

http://wtfe.gryph.de/report/way/5656569

This should answer the question of "why is something
red/orange/yellow/unmarked".

If you find anything strange with that, let me know too.

Finally, I am looking at ways to visualize relations on the OSMI view.
If you have any ideas about that, feel free to suggest something.

Bye
Frederik