[OSM-talk] odbl non-agreement and humanitarian exceptions.

Richard Weait richard at weait.com
Thu Feb 2 17:44:59 GMT 2012

On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 11:46 AM, Michael Collinson <mike at ayeltd.biz> wrote:
[ ... ]
> Meanwhile, you can use the OSMI License View tool to get started. Here is an
> incomplete list I just grabbed using it:
>
> Exponent, Brent Miller, cetest, osmapb1, Tinono, rendle, Tinono, EvaStern,
> robbert, Sidneyleenen, Elle_M, DDDarek, veugelke, Mirko Küster, Eddy
> Frometa, Alfredo Gil, Jochen Plumeyer, llibre

A new (to me) function on cleanmap[1] allows one to select a bounding
box and see a list of all non-CT/ODbL authors in that area.  The bb
size is limited, but I was able to get a list of several dozen
accounts who edited in PaP.

Create your own bb for up to date info, or other areas, or start with
this list retrieved a few minutes ago.
http://weait.com/pap_non-ct.html

[1] http://cleanmap.poole.ch/?zoom=9&lat=19.05872&lon=-72.34551&layers=B00