[OSM-talk] [HOT] Bing high resolution coverage extended over Syria

Joseph Reeves iknowjoseph at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 11:40:20 GMT 2012

 Geofabrik are also providing hourly data extracts and Garmin files:

https://twitter.com/#!/geofabrik/status/167888233416499200

I don't know how much of a ground concern mapping is, but this is a really
good thing to see.

Presumably Homs looks very different now compared to when those aerial
images were produced - has anyone seen any post-bombardment imagery?

All best, Joseph