[OSM-talk] Leaflet 0.3 released

Vladimir Agafonkin vagafonkin at cloudmade.com
Mon Feb 13 22:55:46 GMT 2012

Hi everyone,

I'm happy to announce the new stable 0.3 release of
Leaflet<http://leaflet.cloudmade.com/>,
a modern JavaScript library for interactive maps.

7 months after the previous stable version, this release brings a really
huge number of improvements and bugfixes (see the
changelog<https://github.com/CloudMade/Leaflet/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md>—
just reading it will take quite a while!), having a smoother, more
stable
user experience, a wider platform support, and a more complete API while
remaining simple, lightweight, fast and elegant, making Leaflet a number
one choice for most web mapping needs of today.

I'd like to thank all the awesome people that contributed code, reported
bugs, suggested improvements and asked questions — what a joy to see such a
wonderful growing community around Leaflet!

Cheers!
Vladimir

--
Vladimir Agafonkin