[OSM-talk] Finding untagged dead-ends

Josh Doe josh at joshdoe.com
Wed Feb 15 15:09:33 GMT 2012

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 8:48 AM, John Sturdy <jcg.sturdy at gmail.com> wrote:
> Something I'd like to have a way of highlighting, as I've been doing
> quite a bit of electricity distribution mapping, is power lines /
> minor_lines that end in something other than a transformer or pole.
> (In fact, any non-power tags on a power line are probably suspect, but
> one ending in an untagged node is likely to mean that it needs
> completion.)

This could be accomplished if the ticket [0] is implemented. Not many
people do it, but I'd highly suggest people start "up-voting" tickets
they'd like to see implemented. I have a lot of varying interests in
JOSM, but if I knew what features/defects were important to a number
of people, I'd certainly prioritize those. You can up-vote by logging
in, going to a ticket, and clicking the up arrow in the upper right.

[0]: https://josm.openstreetmap.de/ticket/7262