[OSM-talk] Printed map books

Thomas Davie tom.davie at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 08:23:00 GMT 2012

I had vaguely considered this as something that could be done with OpenStreetPad.  It ought to be pretty easy with its rendering architecture to get OS X to output a PDF document instead of some pretty images on the screen.  If you're able to hack on an obj-c project then it could be a good route.

Bob
if (*ra4 != 0xffc78948) { return false; }