[OSM-talk] Printed map books

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Wed Feb 22 03:38:02 GMT 2012

I've thrown something together in python. It uses mapnik for rendering the
maps and cairo for page layout. It's on github at
https://github.com/pnorman/mapbook but it's very much in a development
stage.

I intend to add

-          Arrows at the edges, indicating what page to go if you want to
look in that direction

-          An index page at the front

-          The ability to skip maps