[OSM-talk] Wiki: Checking the press kit translation

Matthias Meißer digi_c at arcor.de
Tue Jan 3 11:52:34 GMT 2012

Hi,

as we had some nice feedback by journalists that our press kit is really
nice, I did a first translation, as we had no international version till now
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Press_Kit

But I'm not that good in English and I would be really good if some
native speakers can give it a review, as this is the 'public face'
representing OSM towards the real world ;)
Of course I had no ideas how to adapt the links and other aspects, as
ENG version should be international and not limited to UK/US only.

If the page had become better, I think we can improve the menu and add
it to the remaining press related pages. Maybe later on we can provide
more translated/adapted versions of the press kit ....

bye
Matthias
(user:!i!)