[OSM-talk] Request for Romano-British features

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Tue Jan 3 19:29:10 GMT 2012

Hi,

On 01/03/2012 08:10 PM, Lester Caine wrote:
> HISTORY
> of changes is already being logged ... so the information IS already in
> the database ... it is how we access it that is the only technical
> question.

Careful here. These are two totally different axes. We record the edit
history - when something was added, changed, deleted *in our database*.
Recording when something was creatd, modified, or razed *in the real
world* would be completely orthogonal to that.

You could enter the fact that something has been destroyed before you
enter the fact that something has been created, for example, or you
could enter an earlier "real life version" of something at a later date.

Bye
Frederik