[OSM-talk] OSM @ FOSDEM?

Gael Musquet ratzillas at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 15:45:01 GMT 2012

----EN-------------------------------------------------------------------

As promised yesterday, below, the answer of FOSDEM's team for an OSM's
stand @FOSDEM 2012
4-5 February 2012 | http://fosdem.org/2012/
Hope to see you all ;)
Gaël

----FR-------------------------------------------------------------------
Comme promis hier nous avons un accord positif pour un stand OSM au
FOSDEM 2012 à Bruxelles
du 4-5 Février 2012 | http://fosdem.org/2012/
En espérant vous voir nombreu[x|ses]

----Réponse-----Answer--------------------------------------------

We have the pleasure to inform you that your request for a stand
at FOSDEM 2012 has been accepted.

* amount of tables: 1
* in building.....: K (first level)
* build-up........: from 09:00 on, on Saturday
* teardown........: closing is at 18:00 on Sunday

We can provide you with secure space where you may deposit
hardware during the night from Saturday to Sunday. It is closed
and security staff is on the campus all the time, but we do not
provide insurance nor take responsibility in case of damage or
theft.

Please try to have everything torn down by 18:00 on Sunday, as
we have to clean everything up on Sunday night.

We put a certain amount of tables at your disposal (see above),
each having a size of about 2m by 1m:
https://fosdem.org/2012/files/stands-table.jpg

Note that we do not provide any clothing but you are more than
welcome to provide any on your own, especially if you have
something like a banner for your project.

We will provide you with power sockets (*) but if you have a
couple of extension cables, we recommend you do bring them along
if possible.

(*) note that Belgium uses type E sockets:
http://users.telenet.be/worldstandards/electricity.htm#plugs_e
If you need any adapters, make sure to bring them along as we
cannot provide you with any ourselves.

High-speed Internet uplink will be provided by means of WiFi
everywhere. If you have a device that requires a wired ethernet
connection, please do take a bridge device with you.

Thank you for your participation and see you in Brussels soon

cheers,
The FOSDEM Team