[OSM-talk] howto reverting one changeset?

valent.turkovic at gmail.com valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 16:54:17 GMT 2012

Hi,
I made a mess of one edit, and tried to revert back changeset using revert
perl scripts. I use Fedora as my main desktop and have perl installed, so I
guessed this will be easy.

I downloaded revert scripts from svn, created file with username and
password, but left it in dryrun mode, but it still fails ;(

valent at fusion revert]$ perl revert.pl 10333257
Use of uninitialized value $current_cs_or_comment in pattern match (m//) at
revert.pl line 45.
Use of uninitialized value $comment in string eq at revert.pl line 52.
PUT changeset/create
<osm version='0.6'><changeset><tag k="comment" v="reverting changeset
10333257" /></changeset></osm>

GET http://api06.dev.openstreetmap.org/api/0.6/changeset/10333257/download...
404 Not Found (1b)
changeset 10333257 cannot be retrieved: 404 Not Found

Any idea how to revert back this changeset I messed up:

Cheers,
Valent.

--
follow me - www.twitter.com/valentt & http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com
linux, anime, spirituality, wireless, scuba, linuxmce smart home, zwave
ICQ: 2125241, Skype: valent.turkovic, MSN: valent.turkovic at hotmail.com