[OSM-talk] CLEANMAP global version

Nick Hocking nick.hocking at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 03:30:07 GMT 2012

"The map can be found here http://cleanmap.poole.ch/ , please take into
account that this is a small and slow machine."

Thanks Simon, this is a fabulous tool.

OSM inspector gives a pessimistic view at a distance because red is so
bright and (in Australia) one could be forgiven for thinking...

Oh dear, Sydney and Adelaide are goners.

However your CleanMap shows that there is a lot of hope for both
although there is still a massive amount of work to be done.

So although I will still be using OSMI on my
"hunt and destroy" missions, you map will definitely keep my
spirits up as I/We  patch back together our map, and also
give me good ideas as to where to best concentrate my effotrs.

So, many thanks and I vote that OSM-F loans you a BIG-FAST machine
because yours is going to get hammered for the next 2 months.

Cheers
NIck