[OSM-talk] [OSM-dev] 23 ideas for osm and its forks

Mike Dupont jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 13 01:25:01 GMT 2012

On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 2:19 AM, Gregory <nomoregrapes at googlemail.com>
 wrote:

> Though I don't watch the mailing list much, this looks like a troll's list.

I have tried to summarize the ideas that I have been working on in the past
three years.
Lots of though put into this. This is not meant to be a flame or troll
thing, but an honest attempt to bring fresh ideas to the table.

e.g. "host the CC-by-sa data that will be deleted". Although I'm pretty
sure the OSMF's plan for ODbL switch makes it clear the CC-by-sa data will
not be deleted and will remain available.
I will comment on that point in the ideascale and explain it.

I got bored after that.

> that is a shame.
I will have to put more work into this.
mike