[OSM-talk] Nove podloge

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Sun Jan 15 23:07:06 GMT 2012

That the USGS is not claiming copyright is clear. My issue is that the
maps themselves are obviously based on sources that were not produced by
the USGS themselves  (maps probably confiscated or otherwise obtained
during WWII). The first one I looked at referenced an Hungarian map from
1940 (which potentially could be out of copyright but just as good could
not be) just as an example.

Simon