[OSM-talk] Prishtina and Tirana Buses websites

Besfort Guri besiguri at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 07:15:17 GMT 2012

Gregory, I was present there when the Albanian Guys present the Tirana
buses and they give to me a promise that they are going to use
OpenStreetMap, but this app - or project was done for limited time so they
are going to change soon and to make a dynamic web for lines buses because
it is so static, I mean they are interested to do something like Prishitna
Buses

On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 7:04 PM, Gregory <nomoregrapes at googlemail.com>wrote:

> What would it take for the tirana buses website to use OpenStreetMap?
> I know a few people who go to Burrel via Tirana about once a year and I
> have links with some people that live in Albania.
>
> It would be great if I could tell them OpenStreetMap is being used in
> Albania, to make a break from going on about OSM in England.
>
> Gregory.
>
> On 12 January 2012 14:58, Mike Dupont <jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hello world,
>>
>> FYI there is a lauch party for the prishtina kosovo bus site, made by
>> flossk with unicef innovation labs kosovo that uses osm tonight :
>> http://www.prishtinabuses.info/
>> https://www.facebook.com/events/116226098494633/
>> www.flossk.org/en/blog/prishtinabuses-launchparty<https://www.facebook.com/events/116226098494633/>
>> there should be some live stream of the event
>>
>> Also there is the tirana buses which is worth mentioning, they are using
>> google maps...
>> http://www.tiranabuses.com
>>
>> happy new year 2012,
>> mike