[OSM-talk] howto reverting one changeset?

SomeoneElse lists at mail.atownsend.org.uk
Tue Jan 17 19:43:55 GMT 2012

valent.turkovic at gmail.com wrote:
> Thanks Andy for helping,
> I had 4223 version of JOSM, that is the latest in Fedora RPM
> repository. When I started the plugin and gave it changeset it would
> just hang there, I left it that way for over 10 minutes then made a
> forceful close :(
>
> Valent.

Coincidentally, the last version of JOSM that I had around was 4223, and
I've certainly used that for reverts in the past.  That's on Windows
with whatever version of Java was current 6 months ago rather than on
Fedora, though.

In order to find out what the problem is, I'd be tempted to separately
download a recent version of JOSM and try to revert a small test
changeset.  If it fails, report the JOSM, plugin and Java versions and
OS details to the JOSM people using the link previously provided.

Cheers,
Andy