[OSM-talk] Ulf Moeller (Möller) is dead

Tirkon tirkon33 at yahoo.de
Tue Jan 17 20:42:31 GMT 2012

Ulf Moeller (Möller), a member of the OSM community is dead. This was
posted in the german mailinglist today. I brought this up here in the
english-speaking list, because many others know him as a former member
of the OSM-board 2009/2010 and the license working group.

Ulf was last seen alive on Monday 9th and murdered by a robbery during
a journey to his parents to Trittau near Hamburg. His body was found
in a forest near Dessau on Sunday 15th. His credit-cards have been
stolen and his banking accounts plundered.

Face-to-face I knew him from an OSM conference. I am shocked and so
sorry.

Tirkon

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:Ulfm

in German: