[OSM-talk] Potlatch licence status highlighting wrong?

woll woll at 2-islands.com
Wed Jan 18 11:19:02 GMT 2012

For way 3256123 (the anti-clockwise carriageway of the M25), Potlatch doesn't
seem to highlight it when the 'Show licence status' option is enabled.
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=51.322365&lon=-0.45067&zoom=18&layers=M

It was created by a non-agreer, so shouldn't it be highlighted? It is a
member of a relation (which therefore means it has 'relation' highlighting,
but shouldn't the licence highlighting be displayed 'on top' of that (I
think I have seen that in other cases, but maybe I'm imagining that)?

It is highlighted in the OpenStreetMap Inspector view:
http://tools.geofabrik.de/osmi/?view=wtfe&lon=-0.45038&lat=51.32242&zoom=18&overlays=overview,wtfe_point_clean,wtfe_line_clean,wtfe_point_modified,wtfe_line_modified_cp,wtfe_line_modified,wtfe_point_created,wtfe_line_created_cp,wtfe_line_created

wtfe returns "Undecided":
http://wtfe.gryph.de/api/0.6/problems?ways=3256123

There are still some nodes remaining from the original user, so I would also
have expected those nodes to be highlighted, but they aren't:
http://osm.mapki.com/history/way.php?id=3256123

Any ideas? Maybe my understanding of how the highlighting should work is
mistaken?