[OSM-talk] How I got here - was Geocaching.com moved to OSM (partly)

LM_1 flukas.robot+osm at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 11:39:01 GMT 2012

There are much less stable things than graves and tombstones being
mapped. That is not really a problem.
The graves are there (unlike some historical feature), easily visible,
fairly stable. I do not see any reason why they should not be mapped
in OSM database.
They are not likely going to be rendered by any big renderer, but that
does not really matter if someone wants to map them...
Lukas (LM_1)