[OSM-talk] Spam in user diaries

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Fri Jan 20 00:30:43 GMT 2012

On 19/01/12 19:08, Matthias Meißer wrote:

> Hi, as our spam protection by trigger on people that mark a entry with
> the words "spam" seem to work,

Not sure what you're saying here, but if you think writing "spam" as a
comment has some effect then you are very mistaken.

>                                we get currently a lot of spam, that
> seems to be send out via our twitter account anyway:
> https://twitter.com/#!/osmblogs

That twitter account is completely unofficial as far as I know. I have
no idea who even runs it. The openstreetmap account is the official one.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/