[OSM-talk] geojson

Graham Jones grahamjones139 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 09:18:13 GMT 2012

On 21 January 2012 08:47, Frans Thamura <frans at meruvian.org> wrote:

> can i h ave the code of the free-map.org.uk?
>
> so i can learn how it work
>
> still seeking a way to make POI using GeoJSON
>
> Frans,
I think Nick's Fremap Code is here:
http://www.free-map.org.uk/svn/freemap/fmap2012/ws/ (linked from his blog
entry <http://www.free-map.org.uk/wordpress/?p=221>).
This would be well worth looking at, because it is a better solution than
the one I used for BrewMap, which has all of the data in a single file, so
would not work well if there is a lot of data.

I have started on a geoJSON version of the brewmap server code in the
TiledData branch of brewmap <https://github.com/jones139/BrewMap>.  It does
not work properly yet, but you can see the postgresql queries that return
geoJSON.   I intend to have a look at Nick's code and use a similar model
for brewmap.

Graham.

> --

Graham Jones